Wednesday 17 July 2013

Erogenesis, the limping idjot!

So I go climbing up the mountain, and so I twist the shit out of my ankle, but because I've twisted it like a million times before, this idjot carries on walking another few 20 Ks over rocks and slopes... Next morning a swollen blue ankle that was impossible to stand on. But don't worry, its getting better now. I took a few days off, feeling sorry for myself, watching violent movies etc... I was worried it was broken but seems fine now. Yeay!

Sooo my g'friend is here :D enough distraction from my misery, and also a lot of inspiration for all my naughty projects. Hopefully we can do some research tonight.

BTW I made a page about Project E. All the info should be there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, because of a sudden influx of spam, I need to moderate comments from now on, unfortunately. I'll try find a work-around in the meanwhile. Cheers!