Wednesday 17 August 2016

Small Update August 2016

Hey guys, nothing much to announce here except that the comics are going well and that PE is more-or-less back on the menu.


Sen's comic is now rendering and I have to say I'm very pleased with the results! This is going to be one crazy comic! The Disco Dragon Part 2 is nearing a close but I'm constantly adding more to it. It is a lot of fun now.


Project E mesh5 has been carefully revived after Poser Pro 11 was fixed to let her work in it. I have decided not to mess with her rig anymore and just focus on making lots of morphs for her. She also needs a clean-up. I also hope to make her available for DAZ Studio after the Poser version is complete. She seemed to work fairly decently in DS with some minor adjustments.
















PS. If you like my stuff, then I highly recommend you follow me on Deviant Art, I have a LOT going on over there, almost daily.


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update, especially regarding PE. When do you think you can reveal those fabulous morphs that you are working on? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey hey. When I can reveal the morphs, once they're made hehe. I've just been working on comics for now so nothing yet on PE. Once a comic is out, I should have a little time to start rounding off this lady.

      Delete
  2. *I also hope to make her available for DAZ Studio after the Poser version is complete. She seemed to work fairly decently in DS with some minor adjustments.*
    Excelent news !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disco Dragon is looking amazing.
    If the bars at the top are accurate DD 2 & 3 is half done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe yeah I sometimes update them. I've changed it to just DD part 2 now. thanks man

      Delete
  4. I miss having more frequent updates here. DA is so... tame. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe. I hope if the DD2 sells well, I can set up my own website!

      Delete
    2. check your DA messages! ;)

      Delete

Hey, because of a sudden influx of spam, I need to moderate comments from now on, unfortunately. I'll try find a work-around in the meanwhile. Cheers!